Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by!


I'm Shanna, the photographer and mom of 2. I am completely inspired by my children, and quickly fell in love with photographing their every moment. From first smiles, to first steps, their laughter, love, life- I want to capture it all. I would love to capture yours as well!

I am a natural light photographer located in the Nanaimo area. I specialize in newborn, babies, children, family, and maternity portraits.

WEBSITE- www.shannamorganphotography.com


~Shanna

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Christmas Card Special!

Yes, you read that right- time to start thinking about Christmas portraits!

We all know how easy it is to get caught up in the excitement and hubbub of the holiday season, our to-do lists just keep getting longer and longer. So cross this one off your list early and get your Christmas card photos done! I'm offering Holiday Mini Sessions from Oct 15th through Nov 1st, at an awesome discounted price! Book your mini session early to guarantee a spot, as bookings are limited!

Holiday Mini Session~ $100

•30 min outdoor session
•5 edited images to choose from in an online viewing gallery
•25 Christmas greeting cards from a template of your choice
•25% off regular priced prints

Book before Oct 1st, and receive a free 8x10 from your session!

0 comments:

Shanna Morgan Photography's Fan Box

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP