Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by!


I'm Shanna, the photographer and mom of 2. I am completely inspired by my children, and quickly fell in love with photographing their every moment. From first smiles, to first steps, their laughter, love, life- I want to capture it all. I would love to capture yours as well!

I am a natural light photographer located in the Nanaimo area. I specialize in newborn, babies, children, family, and maternity portraits.

WEBSITE- www.shannamorganphotography.com


~Shanna

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Family Session Sneak Peak | {Nanaimo Family Photographer}

What a gorgeous family these guys were! We had a great time wandering through the very scenic Bowen Park, and I think little "T" especially enjoyed the exploring. :) Thanks again, enjoy your sneak peek!



1 comments:

Unknown October 13, 2009 at 9:00 PM  

Thanks for the sneek peek Shanna, I just love the one of Steve and Tay on the log...so cute. Can't wait to see more!! Thanks again, we had lots of fun

Shanna Morgan Photography's Fan Box

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP