Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by!


I'm Shanna, the photographer and mom of 2. I am completely inspired by my children, and quickly fell in love with photographing their every moment. From first smiles, to first steps, their laughter, love, life- I want to capture it all. I would love to capture yours as well!

I am a natural light photographer located in the Nanaimo area. I specialize in newborn, babies, children, family, and maternity portraits.

WEBSITE- www.shannamorganphotography.com


~Shanna

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

C Family Sneak Peek | Nanaimo Family Photographer

This beautiful family was kind enough to allow me to do this family shoot at their house, because the weather was not cooperating that day! The rain did hold off once I got there, thankfully, and we were able to get outside to take some shots. Thanks so much for having me at your home to capture these photos of your gorgeous family! Here's a peek at your session. Enjoy!



0 comments:

Shanna Morgan Photography's Fan Box

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP