Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by!


I'm Shanna, the photographer and mom of 2. I am completely inspired by my children, and quickly fell in love with photographing their every moment. From first smiles, to first steps, their laughter, love, life- I want to capture it all. I would love to capture yours as well!

I am a natural light photographer located in the Nanaimo area. I specialize in newborn, babies, children, family, and maternity portraits.

WEBSITE- www.shannamorganphotography.com


~Shanna

Friday, February 26, 2010

Newborn Casting call Reminder!

Just a reminder that I'm still looking for newborns and beautiful bellies for my galleries! Thank you to the lovely families that have participated in this special already, I truly appreciate you allowing me to use images of your gorgeous little babes!

Check out my most recent blog posts for pictures of these sweeties!

Book before March 31st to receive your complimentary photo session and 25% off Print Collections.

0 comments:

Shanna Morgan Photography's Fan Box

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP