Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by!


I'm Shanna, the photographer and mom of 2. I am completely inspired by my children, and quickly fell in love with photographing their every moment. From first smiles, to first steps, their laughter, love, life- I want to capture it all. I would love to capture yours as well!

I am a natural light photographer located in the Nanaimo area. I specialize in newborn, babies, children, family, and maternity portraits.

WEBSITE- www.shannamorganphotography.com


~Shanna

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mister Adorable | Nanaimo Baby Photographer

This little dude was so much fun to photograph. He was so serious at first, but once he cracked that gorgeous smile of his, he was grinning from ear to ear! It was a pleasure to have you guys over, and was so nice to see you again L! Enjoy your sneak peak. :)





2 comments:

Erica April 7, 2010 at 5:38 AM  

These are absolutely beautiful, Shanna! Your color is lovely and he is such a cutie!

shannamorganphotography April 7, 2010 at 8:22 AM  

Thank you!

Shanna Morgan Photography's Fan Box

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP