Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by!


I'm Shanna, the photographer and mom of 2. I am completely inspired by my children, and quickly fell in love with photographing their every moment. From first smiles, to first steps, their laughter, love, life- I want to capture it all. I would love to capture yours as well!

I am a natural light photographer located in the Nanaimo area. I specialize in newborn, babies, children, family, and maternity portraits.

WEBSITE- www.shannamorganphotography.com


~Shanna

Monday, April 12, 2010

Sweet Baby Boy | Nanaimo Newborn Photography

Have I said how much I love photographing newborns? Because I seriously think I could do it every day for the rest of my life. LOVE love love them! This handsome little man was a great model for me today. He was such a sweetie, and was out cold for a lot the session which is always fun for us photographers b/c that's when we get to really play. :) Had a blast you guys, thanks for letting me come into your home to photograph your new little guy! Congrats again, he's perfect. :)

Here are a few edits from this session, can't wait to get my hands on the rest. Enjoy your sneak peek!





2 comments:

Laurie April 13, 2010 at 5:21 AM  

These are awesome!!! Nice work!

Anonymous April 13, 2010 at 6:57 PM  

Absolutely Perfect. He is so gorgeous!

Shanna Morgan Photography's Fan Box

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP